Monday, June 16, 2008

The Pharoh sends his blessing
Hi Family,

I left the city of lights in order to find my fortune. and there is nothing else that costs more of a fortune right now than oil. There was too many bombs flying over Baghdad so I told my camel to continue to veer right at the red sea and I found myself in the land of the Pharaohs. I mean lets have it, this is the country that brought us the line, "Denial ain't just a river in Egypt" I love that line, makes me chuckle everytime. I attached a photo with me and the great pyramids and my friend Yehudi who happened to be fleeing Baghdad (because of the bombs). He warned me of the dangers of working in the oil industry and so I decided to find fortune another way. I toured some pyramids and saw some mummies. I have a few sniffles, i think its my allergies but I hope I didn't catch a curse.


Love,
Gnome Robinson



No comments: