Saturday, July 26, 2008

Farmers Market




  One of my favorite things about the Summer is incredibly fresh fruits and vegetables.  Since Ed and I aren't doing the Farmers market this year, we have barely gone to shop or visit. The weather was impeccable this morning so I decided to ride down to Pioneer Park on my bike and pick up some things. I've really started to miss going each week especially when it is 85 outside and gorgeous. I bought two giant zucchini to make bread, a pound of apples to make apple crumble, and some basil for the pizza we plan on making tomorrow.  
The Summer is winding down to a close as the move is right around the corner.  It's going to be hard to leave Salt Lake and start all over again.  I'm dreading the 110 degree heat. 

3 comments:

Laura said...

How fun! I love getting fresh fruit and veggies. Hooray for summer.

sarah marie. said...

oh my gosh brooke..how are you?! looks like your doing well and are really happy. good to hear from you!

The Frasers said...

I love, love, love the farmer's market! All those dishes you are going to make sound delicious! I've never made/had zucchini bread...I'll have to try it!