Sunday, October 5, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

Today is our 1 year anniversary.  I honestly haven't been happier in all my life.  There are so many reasons why I love Edward:  he is the only person who will stay up at night with me when I am suffering the ever present case of insomnia, he will go shopping with me, he will honestly tell me if I look fat in something, he knows random trivia (which i can't get enough of), he will simply any medical term down for me ("yeah, it is kind of like scrubbing bubbles"), he can handle my ups and downs, he is fabulous cook!, he loves me, he loves my family, and he loves the Lord.  I love you, Favorite.  I can only hope the next lifetimes of years can be as wonderful as the last.



9 comments:

Francisco said...

I am so glad that you liked the headband! tell people to look on my site! I am feeling pretty down lately about trying to start this new business, and not having people buy. It is really getting to me. BUt I am SOOOO thankful that you bought something and loved it, because it really cheers me up! you are so sweet:) Ireally do want to see a pic of you in it, because i am sure it looks hot!

Francisco said...

that was katie not franc. sorry!

Laura said...

congrats!

Melissapher said...

Happy Anniversary!!

katie kortman said...

oh and I am so so so happy for you! I am glad you found someone so perfect for you:)

Jason and Laura said...

Brooke-- that was so cute! You guys really do fit so well together!!! I'm so happy for you both!

katie kortman said...

The headband sold the first day I listed it! I was pretty stoked. I am going to make some more this weekend though, so don't you fret! I need to make one for myself too... Thank you for being so supportive of my stuff, it seriously puts this big smile on my face:)

Steve, Brie, Carson, & Landon said...

Hey,
On my blog, there's a link in the top left hand corner of where I got my background. There's a lot of cute ones! Let's get together soon. It's been too long.
Brie

katie kortman said...

please tell me where to get vintage goods in Atlanta! We live only 15 minutes from ATL (alpharetta/Roswell area) and go there often. i NEED to know where the good independent stores and vintage store are! (we went to decatur this weekend which was pretty good).