Monday, February 16, 2009

I like you

We started packing on Saturday (because once again we are moving) and I stumbled upon this little wonder in a box that Ed was packing.  It has been one of my favorite books for a long time.  I gave it to Ed last year and I kind of forgot we still had it until Saturday.  Besides the fact that I now cry at every animal I see or children's book I read, it brings back a lot of memories. 

"On the Fourth of July, I like you because It's the Fourth of July
On the Fifth of July, I like you too
Even if it was nine hundred and ninety ninth of July 
Even if it was August 
Even if it was way down at the bottom of November 
Even if it was no particular place in January 
I would go on choosing you and you would go on choosing me over and over again  
That's how it would go on every time"

I would never change who I'm married to.  I feel like I'm the luckiest girl to be married to Ed.  

6 comments:

jeremy and steph said...

cute! :) Congratulations on being prego!!! Soo exciting!
Hey where are you guys moving too? Closer to San Lagos? :)

Jason and Laura said...

Brooke that book is too cute... I love it. Made me teary.. :) Welcome to pregnancy... just wait until after you have it!! You'll cry constantly!

Heather, Dan, and Family said...

I will have to check that book out. It looks like one I would like. You are a lucky girl...I love Ed!

jeremy and steph said...

I am soo excited!!! Especially b/c you will soon join the mommy club and can play all the time! :) p.s. there is a great little park right down the road that we will all have to frequent often :) When do you guys move in? Do you need any help?

katie k said...

I love this book too! I gave it to Franc when we were engaged. SO cute. I can't wait to read it to my kids (so exciting to be pregnant huh!)

Brandon Danielle and Laneah said...

oh that is awesome. Brandon gave this to me one year and it makes me cry too. :) I am glad I am not the only one. :)