Wednesday, July 8, 2009

28 weeks

Pregnancy is really a bizarre feeling. You resent it but feel elated all at the same time. I guess I felt like I had really experienced every situation life has in store for me and then the rug is pulled out from under me... again. Never thought I would have a desire to eat a text book. It's good to say I can check that one off the list.

Anyways, We bought this crib a few weeks ago...
And we received this bedding in the mail this week...

Just the simple act of actually having a space for the baby has made everything seem so much more real.

It really is hard not to feel huge, but every time I feel our little baby move I know that it's at home. Such a blessing.


5 comments:

McKell said...

cute lil bump!

Laura said...

You're looking so cute!

I really love that crib and bedding. Can't wait to see a picture of it all put together!

The Frasers said...

HUGE? Ha! You look dang cute! and I really, really love that crib bedding!

Kim said...

Hey Brooke, It's Kim (from your ward). I just noticed that you had a blog on Stephanie's 'blog list', and thought I would check it out (I hope you don't mind). We have a blog too, but it's private. If you would like an 'invite' to ours, just email me at kimpeterson8@gmail.com.
Hope you have a GREAT week, and you make such a CUTE prego gal, by the way!

katie k said...

cute crib! And you look so cute pregnant. don't feel huge, save that for later when you really ARE huge!!! and be thankful its not in July. (the hugeness). and I can't believe you wanted to eat a textbook. there is a name for that phenomenon.