Thursday, September 24, 2009

Finishing touches

No, no baby yet. Playing a never ending waiting game has really started to lose it's appeal. I've been keeping myself busy catching up on things I've put off for months and these projects...



Awhile back, I made my friend Megan (who had her baby earlier this month) a similar pair of these shoes. I love the way they turned out and decided I would make some for our baby as well.


It's a pacifier clip. Love this little mouse. The only thing missing is the baby...

4 comments:

Laura said...

I hope baby comes soon! I think the last few weeks are the hardest part of the pregnancy.

That little mouse is so cute!

Holly and Daric said...

I love the shoes, so cute!

katie k said...

adorable little mouse! and give your baby the pacifier right wawy. it has been really hard trying to get olivia to take one. she is just now starting to like it. we didn't start right away...

Bulloch Family said...

I love the pacifier clip! The mouse is adorable on it. I hope that baby comes soon. I am excited to see the new addition!