Tuesday, December 22, 2009

a little of this... a little of that

I've had the last 2 weeks off from school. 2 weeks! Besides dealing with the drama of Esley, I've kept myself busy with a few things. A friend of mine is having her baby in a few weeks and I put this together for her...

This picture really doesn't do it justice. It turned out so so so cute.
I've also finished knitting Esley a sweater, made a million batches of granola and lemon curd, and made my sister a bag for her birthday next month... more on that later.

In other news, Ed took this of Esley earlier this week.
Esley is 3 months today! I'd like to say that it's gone by fast (because it has), but it also seems like its been ages since he joined our little family.

4 comments:

Harris Family said...

So cute. You are so talented. I didn't know you were in school. Busy girl.

Heather, Dan, and Family said...

I didn't know you were in school either Brooke. What are you studying?

Kira said...

Love those dance moves!

captivated candids said...

I am so impressed! It turned out super cute! I need to learn to do more things like that. Happy 3 months to Esley. He is adorable!