Wednesday, January 27, 2010

New

I've come to the conclusion that the best part of starting a project is in the very beginning. You're excited about it... anxious to get started. After you start it and stop it over and over again, it's no longer that exciting. Anyway, I've finished a lot of projects this last week which I've put on the back-burner for months. It feels really good to cross something off the list.


I finally finished the carseat cover! Love the way it turned out.

The sweater I made for Esley. Remember these booties I made ages ago? This was the sweater that went with them. I decided to use toggles instead of the ribbon that was originally supposed to be on it.


Out of desperation, I was kind of forced into making a wrap. (It's a long story... the bjorn is out of commission for the next little while.)


I made these two for a friend of mine who is having a baby in the next few weeks.
In other news, guess who is 4 months old?

11 comments:

Bulloch Family said...

I love all your projects!! You are so talented! I cannot believe that Esley is 4 months old already. what a cutie he is.

McKell said...

So cute! You rock!

Bradham BUzz said...

Holy talented!!! You have major skills and an ADORABLE lil guy!

jeremy and steph said...

Seriously Brooke...you've got mad skills! I love everything!...I can't say enough about how much I just love your style! thank you thank you! That headband is seriously one of the cutest things I have ever seen!

Julianne said...

Nice work finishing some stuff! Looks great! Now we can start making lists of more stuff to make! hehe

I am in love with that last picture. Holy Smokes! Cute!

Heather, Dan, and Family said...

You make amazing things!! I love that last picture, so cute.

The Frasers said...

I love, love, LOVE my wrap. Will doesn't like it so much anymore, but when he was still all squishy, it was perfect! And I love your carseat cover and sweater and that you are so stinking crafty!

Maegan and Dan said...

brooke, you are so dang cute and crafty! you should teach me your ways so i can entertain myself in missouri! haha and your baby is adorable!

Holly and Daric said...

Great projects! I love your carseat cover!

Jason and Laura said...

This is such a cute picture Brooke!

Criscell said...

Brooke, I LOVE all your ADORABLE projects!! You are SO amazing!