Saturday, March 27, 2010

Favorites

When I first had Esley one of my good friends gave me one of the best gifts I received: her favorite baby things. She packed it full of things that she couldn't live without (and things I now can't live without). My friend Laura is pregnant and it got me thinking... what are my favorite things? (They are pretty recent finds that go with Esley's current age. While I didn't include these things in her gift, they are still fantastic.)



I LOVE these bottles by Green To Grow. They have this beautiful natural golden color to the plastic of the bottle because they are free of phthalates and bisphenol A. Plus, who doesn't love that little plum?


The only way Esley can really keep anything down (due to the reflux) is if we give him tons of rice cereal with his milk. Earth's Best is by far the best cereal out there. We started with the brown rice and oatmeal varities and now we are on the Multi-grain one. This one has oats, spelt, and barley. It's also organic! Love this one... so does Esley.

While this is no Beaba Babycook, this baby food grinder is fantastic! I can easily grind any fruits or vegetables that we are eating and give them to Esley.

What are your favorites?

7 comments:

Cara and Steve said...

I will have to try that food grinder... I really would like Grace to have fresh fruits and vegetables when she starts on solids. I've tried those jarred baby foods... it's just not the same.

Bulloch Family said...

I want to know where she got that food grinder!! It would save someone lots of money if they didn't have to buy baby food.

ed and brooke said...

Hey you two. I actually got the grinder at Babies r us. There is also one by muchkin available but it doesn't come with a carrying case. Anyway, this one is a kidco brand.

blueeyedfreckle said...

you are seriously so sweet about the contest piece. and I am pondering the idea of selling it on etsy:) seriously your comments always make my day!

oh and my favorites are those baby mum mums and the organic puffs (as well as the cereal and grinder:)) and those cups from babie r' us that have a lid that a baby can stick their hand into but the puffs/cheerios don't fall out of (unless the baby throws them)...

Mike said...

Hello,

Your blog has been recommended to us as a interviewee's favorite blog!

We would like to do an interview with you about your blog for Blog
Interviewer. We'd
like to give you the opportunity to
give us some insight on the "person behind the blog."

It would just take a few minutes of your time. The interview form can
be submitted online here Submit your
interview.

Best regards,

Mike Thomas

Kiki said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kiki said...

This blog is WONDERFUL! You are the first I have come across that says anything about eco-friendly living! Please read my blog, and give me pointers on how to get readers!