Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The last month or so

School is over for the semester and I finally have time to blog. We've been busy the last month or so. Esley has gotten really really fun and the spit up has drastically decreased (thank goodness). We've been doing a lot outside with the weather being so nice. Seriously, if you haven't been to Arizona this time of year you should visit. 75 degree weather everyday for the last 5 months will have you trading in your ski jacket and snow boots for something a little closer to the border... even if our fate is soon to come this summer.

We took Esley swimming. We tried the pool. He was fine with the cold water, I wasn't. The hot tub is a better fit for me. Esley didn't seem to mind the bubbles either.


Ed's school has a ton of family friendly activities during the year. Right before Easter they had a big egg hunt for the kids. This was taken there.

Easter Sunday in between conference sessions. We live really close to a duck pond that we like to frequent and feed the ducks and baby turtles.

This is Esley;s new sleeping position. No idea how he sleeps like that.

He also LOVES the mouse on Ed's computer. I'm sure its due to the right click which my computer doesn't have.

I celebrated my birthday yesterday. It was really really fun. Esley was really exhausted while we were at dinner though, so we took our dessert to go.

8 comments:

Kell said...

Happy Birthday! Esley is soo cute :)

Megan said...

Hey! Happy Birthday to you!! Esley is super cute, thanks for the update!

hilary said...

happy belated birthday, brooke!! sophie wore the headband you made her to church on sunday. :) i didn't get a chance to find and show you though.. it is so cute and i get a lot of compliments on it. thought i'd let you know. also, sophie spits up a ton too! we're talking like projectile, here! i want to talk to you about the rice cereal thing, etc. and darling pictures btw! every single one of them. you are such a darling family!

Brie Wheelwright said...

Happy Birthday! I love the picture of Esley sleeping. That is so cute.

Laura said...

OMG Esley is sooooo cute!!!!! I L-O-V-E that his legs are getting little rolls. My favorite! I love that picture of all three of you by the duck pond... you look so cute Brooke!

blueeyedfreckle said...

oh my gosh all the sudden he filled out and looks so much older! so cute! and i love that sleeping position! happy birthday!!!!! you look great!

Orange Juice said...

happy birthday a few weeks ago! Oh how fun to have your sweet little one doing betterwith the reflux! What a blessing. you guys are a beautiful family!I would trade in my skis and winter coat for 75 degree weather 5 month in a row anyday!i m jealous!

The Dobecks! said...

Hello Brooke! This is so crazy..I hope that you remember me! haha...my maiden name was Boudreaux. Anyway..Ashely Farley were just talking about camp and you and we were like 'where is brooke?' then i was on katie kortman's page and i just randomly clicked on your name. lo and behold...it was you! you have an adorable family! Hope your doing well!!!