Friday, May 14, 2010

Etsy

After thinking about it a lot, I decided to open an Etsy shop. I never realized this before I opened it but you immediately feel apprehensive about it. You don't want someone to criticize your work but you are putting yourself out there for commentary (either good or bad). Anyway, with reluctancy.... my etsy store can be found here.

In other news, I finished making a carseat cover for a friend of mine. L-O-V-E how it turned out.


I was going through my photobooth a few days ago and came across this picture...

Esley was maybe a month or two old? While I miss him being that small, he has gotten so so so fun! He is one of the happiest babies I've ever seen, but he can switch his smile to a frown in half a second if he doesn't get what he wants.

Yes, he is sitting in the bumbo on the kitchen counter while I make dinner. He was playing with his links, random stickers I got in the mail (he couldn't pull them off so I helped..I can only take so much screaming), an unopened package of glue sticks, and there are 3 tricuits wedged somewhere between him and the bumbo. Oh, the joys of parenthood!

7 comments:

Julianne said...

Fun Brooke! Esley is looking so darling!

Also love the Etsy shop! Good job! The yellow gardenia is my favorite so far.

hilary said...

so fun you started an etsy shop! you totally should - you are so talented! speaking of which, i've been meaning to ask you if i could buy another head band from you... and little esley is adorable! as always!

Bulloch Family said...

I LOVE that carseat cover also. I think you will need to teach me how to make one for my friend and myself!! :) You are so amazing and talented. Esley has gotten soo big! I cannot believe how fast he is growing up, what a cutie pie! :) I love his smiles, he such a happy kid

Laura said...

Oh my GOSH Brooke!!!! AHHHH I love it and feel so special that it's MINE :) :) :) THANK you SOOO much!

Maegan and Dan said...

you are amazing! your etsy shop is SOOOOOO cute! good choice!

jeremy and steph said...

I am so proud of you! You DEFINITELY are talented enough to pull it off! Go you!
We should do something soon, before you move so very far away :)

Brie Wheelwright said...

I LOVE the carseat cover. It turned out great!