Wednesday, September 29, 2010

1

Esley, Bumble, Esley Bee, there are so many days that are special to me because you are in it. While today will become a special day for you in the future (presents, cake, friends), it will always be a special day for me. It's hard to think of where were last year...

and where we are today...

I love the pitter-patter of your little knees and hands crawling across the floor, the cuddles, the way I know you're into mischief by the eerie silence and the mischievous laughter that follows, and the smile that comes across your face when I start brushing my teeth. I love each stage that you're growing into. I'm desperately trying to hold on to moments and relish them while I can... Life is far too fleeting. You are my whole world. And for the moment I am yours. Happy Birthday little one.

2 comments:

Bulloch Family said...

Happy Birthday Esley! He is adorable Brooke

Julianne said...

I loved this sweet message! Happy Birthday Esley!