Monday, September 20, 2010

Hello My name is...


Brooke. You may not remember me from my lack of posting, but yes we are still alive. A lot has gone on in the last month and a half (yes, it's been that long). Ed had his rural rotation in Prescott so I went to St. George to stay with the fam for 2 1/2 weeks. Whenever I have a hankering to visit my family, I should really try to restrain my desires and refer back to this post. While I love them, they drive me crazy. Insanely crazy. By the end of the trip, I'm THRILLED to be coming home to triple digits in LATE September and my beloved xeriscaped yard. One nice thing about the trip was the help! Esley had 4 teeth come in while we were visiting the fam. It was rough-for both of us. Couldn't have done it without my mom and the tylenol! My mom is going to kill me for posting these.


We also had a mini-bday party for Esley while we were visiting. He wasn't complaining.

1 already! Crazy, how fast time flies!

3 comments:

Bulloch Family said...

Esley is 1!!! Wow time does fly by. He is such a cutie...I'm glad you had fun visiting your fam. We need to get together soon

hilary said...

what the heck? 1?! yeah, time does fly. seems like just barely when i was still in the ar ward seeing your cute pregnant self at church... weird.

Artsdeco said...

Hello
Congratulations for your blog.
You want to change the wallpaper of your blog, I give you this address: http://artsdco.blogspot.com/