Saturday, February 26, 2011

Busy

I'd like to think the reason for my blogging.. or lack there of.. is because I've been so busy with this...

I love doing wholesale orders.. don't get me wrong.... it's just a little draining at the end of the day with a 16 month old who is into e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g. It's so funny how little things don't bother you anymore when you have kids. I got a call from Heather (my sis) this week going on and on about how her friend came over and brought her 3 year old who subsequently destroyed her (Heather's) house. I remember having the same convo with ed a few years ago before we had Esley. It's really a change of attitude... "messy" takes on a whole new meaning when you have kids. Who knew your whole house could be in pieces and you could whip it in shape in 10 minutes before your visiting teachers show up and you completely spaced it?

2 comments:

Cara and Steve said...

Brooke you're amazing! Crafty things may look simple and super cute... but they take SO MUCH TIME! I couldn't imagine doing a large order of the same item. Sounds like business is going well... I'm glad your able to use your crafty talents to make a little extra money :) And I sympathize with you... Grace is into everything as well. Even though she isn't walking, she is a climber... still don't know how she does it!

Laura said...

So cute. I need to order some from you!