Wednesday, August 17, 2011

The return of the blogger yard sale

I've decided to sell my Petunia Pickle Bottom diaper bag. It's in excellent condition, I just don't need it anymore. It retails for $175 new. I've listed the specifications below:

-Black and White batik inspired medallion motif. Crimson hand embroidery detail.
-Crimson water-resistant liner
-Messenger style comfort strap with thoughtfully designed cell phone holder
-PPB signature zip-out changing station with detachable changing pad
-Four bottle pockets (2 interior, 2 exterior)
-Three extra-wide external back pockets
-Removeable "dirty diaper pouch"
-A "no more digging" key clip
-A Petunia Pickle Bottom monogrammed wipes case
-Dimensions: 14 X15 X 4.5
-PVC-Free glazed canvas (easy to clean)
If you're interested in purchasing it, can email pictures or answer any questions you have. Please email me at bsidegirl@gmail.com.

No comments: